Save on a New Toyota with Our College Grad and U.S. Military Rebate Programs
If you’re aiming to buy or lease a new Toyota, we encourage you to explore our rebate programs to see how you could save. We offer a variety of programs here at Walker Toyota including a Graduate Rebate and a U.S. Military Rebate to help our community members catch a break when buying or leasing a new car.
Are you a recent graduate or among U.S. military personnel? Dig into our rebate programs to see how you could save on your next Toyota!
College Graduate Rebate
If you graduated in the last two years or you're going to graduate in the next six months, you could be eligible for a $750 rebate on your next new vehicle like the Toyota Corolla or Toyota RAV4.
Here's what you need to qualify:
- Proof that you graduated sometime in the past two years or proof that you will graduate in the next six months
- Employment (or proof of future employment)
- Enough income for vehicle payments and living expenses
U.S. Military Rebate
Eligible U.S. military personnel can enjoy a $500 rebate on new Toyota leases or purchases. Are you currently serving or have you recently served in the military? We'd love to say thanks!
Our Military Rebate is available to the following:
- U.S. military personnel, both active-duty and inactive reserve
- U.S. military retirees and veterans (within a year of retirement or discharge)
- Household members of eligible military personnel (this includes Gold Star families)
All you need to do in order to take advantage of our Military Rebate is receive a qualifying salary, get credit approval by Toyota Financial Services, and bring some proof of your military status. Proof can come in the form of a military ID card, DD Form 214, a Leave and Earnings Statement, or a Certificate of Release from Active Duty.
Learn more about our rebates when you stop by Walker Toyota today!